Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Countdown to the plane...

Wow - one more day - and I hop a plane and start figuring out the next new step on this prairie girl adventure. It feels a mix of insane and exciting.

I am going to embark on a year of graduate school - at the University for Peace in Costa Rica. Going back to school has felt like a dreamed possibility for quite awhile - and now I am trying to pack up and feel ready to begin. Questions to ask, people to me, daydreams to pursue...

Each time I head off to a new part of the world, there are people who ask that I stay in touch: send emails or phone but I thought this time I would try something new for me as well, so periodic updates to a blog will be one new thing amongst many.

I'd love to hear from you! so drop me a line.

Peace to you,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment